|The single cylinder tower is a 5-6″ tower with base, cord, and light|
|The three cylinder set has a 3″, 4″‘, 5″ towers, base, cord and light|
Honeycomb calcite is distinguished by the stone’s “honeycomb like” cellular pattern. This pattern is formed by the growth of tubular crystal cells of calcite that is outlined by white membranes surrounding each cell.
The name “Honeycomb Calcite” originates from the honeycomb appearance when viewing a polished surface.
Uses Of Honeycomb Calcite:
- Opens blockages, clears and activates the naval chakra.
- Assists in moving energy through the chakra meridians.
- Assists proper functioning of kidneys, pancreas & spleen.
- Emits warm sun-like joyous energy. (A good stone for those who have just experienced trauma/drama, and needing to see that life will return to normal…that they will be happy again.)
- Stimulate a bright and friendly environment.
**Each item is completely unique- no two are alike.